Thursday, October 7, 2010

DAY FOUR...

Good Morning!
First off... I'm so excited! I have a follower!!!! Thanks Molly! :)

Secondly... DOWN ANOTHER POUND! which is miraculous since I am so sore.


Thirdly... let it be known that this is the first morning I almost threw up. Seriously, I am still siting here so nauseous that I can't muster the strenght to get in the shower and go to work!

I think as soon as I stop wanting to vomit - I will get excited about today's accomplishment.

Did I mention that the two hours of work happens in an 80 degree room??? sware. I guess since it feels like hell Tracy wants to simulate the heat of a firey after life.

Oh my heavens - this is grueling. There is no one to answer to but myself and trust me...

got up at 6:00 so I could get going by 6:30 or 7:00...and be done by 9:00. UGH....

The fat girl in me in wanting to kick the skinny girl in me's ass and go back to bed - but the skinny girl is scratching and clawing and fighting her way through! GO skinny girl!!!

HA... funny how different it is when you have to answer to your self... -not a trainer, not a friend - just look your self in the eye and tell your self " keep going. I'm proud of you. you got this"...
it makes me realize how often I say things that are contrary to those thoughts, how ofter I am really mean to myself and say horrible things to myself that I would not say to another living soul.

Why do we do that? hopefully I will do it less and less over the next thirty days. Hopefully, if you're reading this - you don't do it at all. That is my wish for you today - be kind to yourself.

I read a quote recently while in Cancun with some dear friends and it said simply...
"The best way to get what you want is to deserve what you want" (Charlie Munger)

I love that! I want to be healthy, fit and strong... and if God willing - to for once in my life like the way I look in a bathing suit... so I'm am going to try and deserve it.

Now, I think I may need to throw up.

xoxo by the book for thirty days....
La

2 comments:

  1. GO, La, GO! You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww, thanks!!!

    I'm so excited to have comments and followers!!! Makes it so much more fun!
    Thanks, B!

    ReplyDelete